- Difference between software and a literature publications (speed, life cycle, Odyssey boat metaphor (Roland Barthes)).
- Relationship to content addressable, immutable provenance, data, and simulation.
- Software as with other data research outputs, needed to be listed on an equal par with literature publications
- A little history and how is collaboration done, and what are the breaks in continuity: e.g., DOAP, crosswalk, Datacite (2017), code meta, JATS. Why no BibTex inclusion?, why does OpenAIRE no include software?
- Research software lifecycle and how it gets broken by no citation being available
- How to software cite https://research-software.org/citation/