- Blog: Open Science Barcamp – report on software citation by moderator, Sophia Doerner email@example.com (draft attached)
- Blog: Software Citation 'How-to' article and follow on forum – Katrin Leinweber TIB, title: Concrete advice for more sustainable scientific software projects. On private TIB Git https://git.tib.eu/leinweberk/FAIR-Data-Prinzipien-auf-Software-anwendenand see attached.
- Software Heritage, Morane Gruenpeter, @INRIA Paris, http://www.softwareheritage.org http://moranegg.github.io/ (due in later, 10th June, run 17th June)
OR if it arrives later
- Force11 group report. Neil Chue Hong, Director Software Sustainability Group, Edinburgh Uni, FORCE11 Software Citation WG co-leader (due 10 May, now in 22 may)
- Daina, Bouquin, FORCE 11 Feb meeting, Head Librarian at the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics, https://github.com/CfA-Library/Cite_Astro_Software/blob/master/whitepaper.md also posted to Astronomy Computing Today